Connect 2 Hair, Lush Us or The Hair Training Academy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duncan01

Reaction score
have been looking at hair extension courses the main ones were studio 58, lush us/ hair training academy or connect to hair.
I am based in Edinburgh and I am looking for a good course that will properly teach me and that will not leave me unsure when i leave.

I would like to do Micro Rings.

I have been looking a lot into the hair training academy training but i am so unsure on all the company's as there are so many mixed reviews and i have been saving for a while and don't want to waste it! Thanks xx

Hi, I went with connect 2 hair & found it really informative x

Hi Duncan,

we get a lot of students who travel from Scotland, Wales and down South. If you fancy travelling to us we would be very happy to teach you.

Hi,
I am looking to learn a few methods, having read all the threads on here Connect 2 Hair seem to have the best reviews....I'm just waiting on some further info from them before booking! Looking forward :)

Hi,
I am looking to learn a few methods, having read all the threads on here Connect 2 Hair seem to have the best reviews....I'm just waiting on some further info from them before booking! Looking forward :)

Hi Lulu

Please take a look at our website, we have courses every week throughout the year. One day courses with the option of a 2nd day the following day if you require this.

Thanks, I have looked at the website but not sure if each method takes a day or if you can learn a few in one day, have emailed but will need to try to call when I can speak to someone. :)

have been looking at hair extension courses the main ones were studio 58, lush us/ hair training academy or connect to hair.
I am based in Edinburgh and I am looking for a good course that will properly teach me and that will not leave me unsure when i leave.

I would like to do Micro Rings.

I have been looking a lot into the hair training academy training but i am so unsure on all the company's as there are so many mixed reviews and i have been saving for a while and don't want to waste it! Thanks xx

I did a lot of research & decided to go with lush us/the hair training academy on a one to one on the 31st. If your still looking by then I will let you know my review although I'm very positive I've made the right choice xx

Latest posts

Back