consent form childrens parties

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma m

Reaction score
can anyone tell me of any where i can get some consent forms for childrens beauty parties from, ive got my first one coming up soon but i would like some consent forms for parents to complete and sign before i do the party. i think most of the girls are wanting just nail art and make-up doing,and also does anyone know of any good websites that i can get ideas from for the nail art.

thanks for any help.

You would probably be better off making up your own consent form using microsoft Word, you can then make it any way you want to.
http://www.christiesnails.com/ is a fab site for ideas, there are many more ideas in the geek gallery.
hth
x

Its a lot less paperwork to make the one form that the host fills in with the name of every child and the repective parents signatures. That way you place the onus on the host to collect the relevant information that you need to cover you for your insurance

Hi Emma

I have exactly the same problem as you. I am doing a teenage party next week and have produced all my own leaflets, invitations, terms and conditions etc and now just need a consultation form that the parent of the host child will fill in. I was hoping for a quick fix from the geeks, but looks like we will have to make our own! Good luck with yours and if anyone does have a suitable form that could be emailed, that would be truly wonderful! Should have got organised sooner eh?..............

Hi Guys!

This is mine! Very basic but does the trick

Hope it helps!

V X

Parental consent form

Child’s Details

Surname:

First Name:

D.O.B:

Address:

Allergies/Medical Conditions:

Treatment Required:

Parental Consent

Parents Name (in full):

Address (if different from above):

I agree to the treatment stated on this form and I confirm that I have ‘parental responsibility’ for this child.

Signature: Date:

Name (PRINT): Relationship to child:

Nail Technicians Consent

I have explained the procedure to the child and his or her parent(s).

I have also discussed what the treatment will involve, the benefits and risks and also any alternative treatments.

Signed: Date:

Name (PRINT):

Latest posts

Back