Constant no shows!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnalm

Reaction score
I have a client who comes in to me along with some family members.
When i first opened the mother and daughter walked in looking for colours done. Got them sorted and they made appointments for the weekend for blow dries, saturday came and they didnt show for their appointments.
I didnt see them for a while then the other week they walked in wantong two boys cuts done without making an appointment, i was in the middle of a perm when this happened, the following day walked in again wanting another person cut but i had to tell them to come back as i work on my own during the week so my appointments are very much 1-2-1 and have help on saturdays. Well they never came back that day then the following week the mother returned (she was one of my first No shows) wanting a colour done, got her sorted and she made and appointment to get foils done the following week, this time i wrote her appointment onto a card and gave it to her and told her if she needed to change it to ring me. Her daughter also made a colour appointment for the same day. Again they didnt show. So my whole morning was wasted as i couldn't book others in thinking they were coming.

Any ideas on how i can approach this if they return again?

Tell them that you have a new policy where any colour bookings must pay a 50% deposit. They can always chance ringing you on the day and hope you have availability if they don't want to pay x

I would be looking a 50% deposit for colours, if they disagree then I would not be taking them. They are so rude!

Hi

I would recommend you say as they haven't turned up on a number of occasion that you will need to start taking a non refundable deposit from them.

It's so frustrating when people don't turn up or forget!

Always take a desposit Hun, I take 30% deposit for all bookings.

I should take more really but I'm aware it does put customers off so don't like to charge too much. Xx

Latest posts

Back