constructive treatment descriptions !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
after reading racey roo thread it got me thinking about how we all describe the different treatments to prespective clients that phone us , or email etc...
do you think you do it well enough ? or could you do with hints on how to make the treatments sound so appealing that the clients HAVE to book with you ??
just thought this might help everyone really , so how do you describe your , enhancements, spa mani, pedi, massage etc...

i have a couple of lines description under each treatment. any more then that and i think people wouldn't read it - i know i wouldn't id just skin read it.

i think some description is needed to help sell the treatment to the client - especially if they weren't too sure on what treatment they wanted xx

I think I have just enough to describe & tantalize but not that much information that clients don't need to contact me.

After getting 3 different complete ranges priced & disected into treatments, believe me you can only use revitalize/moisturize/replenish etc so many times before it all sounds the same :zzz:

XX J XX

I tend to describe them in the different ways so they don't all sound the same. ie the scents, texture, benefits, inspiration for the range as well as emotive language.

I always reccommend the benefits of the treatment and how often its advised to have a treatment.i.e once a week for 4 weeks,etc.
I also include a "small" price list of any "hero" products for reccomendation aswell.:)

When clients ring in to enquire about prices, I often drop in lots of info such as

their own nails will not be damaged
they can be square, oval or squoval (sorry Izzydoll!:lol: :hug: )
they don't look false (unless they want them to!)
I won't make their cuticles bleed
I don't use an electric file on them. (I'm not saying this is wrong, just point out that I don't)
Nail biters can be converted!

I have quite a good take-up rate though I say so myself. I find if you can hold a conversation with them instead of just giving them the price and waiting for them to say thanks and hang up, if you get chatting they mostly book.

I agree Blossom,extracting info from the prospective client shows the client you care about thier needs,and they go away thinking they are not just "another client"

Latest posts

Back