Consultation card records

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geminikelli

Reaction score
Hi all I know this has been covered before but am searching through app and can only get a few results each time.

I want to update our records and wanted to know if ppl have generic forms or one form with every treatment on or seperate forms for different treatments. I like the idea of just one form but think it will be messy and too much info??? Really not sure

Thanks

I have a standard one eg contact details, docs details and the important health risks eg pregnancy and diabeties.

I then have seperate ones for each treatment with more detailed contra indications specific to that treatment.

Hth

we just have the one form which we order from hairways,there is enough room on the client card for all details :biggrin:

I've made my own on A5 card. It has contact details, gp details, marketing section, general health questions pregnancy, allergies etc then a disclaimer and signature and date. On the reverse I have space for each treatment they had date, comments, after care given And price charged.

I have extra consultation cards for certain treatments, eyelashes, microdermabrasion umm I can't think now!

It works well.

Latest posts

Back