Consultation form app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah very convent, but is there any way it can also be stored somewhere safely, just encase your phone or ipad decided to reset itself?

How much is the first one mentioned and how long can the consultation form be as mine asks tons of questions

How much is the first one mentioned and how long can the consultation form be as mine asks tons of questions

It's around £10.00, you can make it as long as you like as you can add as many pages to each form as you like, you can also have different forms for different things so I've got my patch testing form separate but you can link them to each client by 'tagging' them so each client has their own folder with the different forms in. Xxxxx

So definetly worth the money then?

In reply to earlier comment, data protection needs to be looked into as records are being recorded you may have to register with Information Commissioners Office. There is a fee for registration. You also need to ensure records are password protected.

That is brill, may have to invert in that. Is it access le from both laptops & iPads though?

I need someone to do the form for me, I have no idea how to work the app!!

Ok so I managed to make the form, but now I am unsure how to use them! Can I just use the app on my IPad when getting people to do their consultation form? And save multiple completed copies?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I am in the process of doing mine. Can someone do some snapshots and upload them so we can have a look

Latest posts

Back