Consultation form app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lipstick Kisses

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls, just thought I'd share my latest find, I hate having to file paperwork etc so this is great for me! A consultation form app! You can design your own forms with drop boxes, check boxes, text boxes etc and a bit you can date and sign, here's the manicure form I've just made so you can get an idea. It's not free but it's only about £10 if not less and I think it's totally worth it. I've not had it long but if anyone is interested ill keep you updated on how I get on =) hoping it will be as great as It seems! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380556956.939442.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380556964.003978.jpg

Thanks for sharing, what's it called? :)

ooh keep us posted!

Thanks for sharing x

It's called Form Connect =) can't believe I forgot to add the name lol

I'm interested to see how you get on with it too before I buy it lol x

So Far so good =) used it yesterday and my client was very impressed =)

Brilliant! I just bought some forms yesterday.. But I'd still consider getting this app x

Anyone know if this is available on other tablets, android?

Thanks for sharing have been looking for something like this for months! Xxxxx

I emailed the creators, this is only for an iPad, not any other tablet :(

O that's a shame! I'm off to my clients in a minute and will ask them to fill these out to replace to paper ones so il see how it goes =) x

That looks good.

Jemima :)

Any update on the app

I downloaded it an have used it for the last few days, I love it! Some of my older clients have struggled with it but they've all actually enjoyed filling it out.

Has a tend abc to throw me out when designing the forms but apart from that no complaints, really happy with it.

Xxxxx

I'm going to try it!

Oh my gosh it's genius!!!!! Thank you sooo much xxxx

Can this be downloaded on iPhone?

Thanks

Leely x

This looks fabulous! Does anyone know the legalities of storing clients information in this way? Data protection etc. I will definitely be looking into this further. Thank you for posting.

What happens if you loose your phone/ipad? Or what happens if you get a new one? Is it password protected? & can you transfer your forms to a new phone x

Latest posts

Back