Consultation forms question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitter tips

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Can anyone give me an idea what you have on your consultation forms apart form the standard, have you had enhancements before/are you allergic to anything etc? Do any of you have disclaimers and if so how do you word it? Would be gratful for any input for people who have done their own forms:Kissing:.... x

Mine is more of a beauty one not sure if that would help x

if you msg me i can send u a copy of mine,mine has a disclaimer at the bottom to save my ass when i get people trying to get refunds!!

also could i have a copy of your beuaty one? as im now slowly expanding and wanna make sure im fully covered

if you msg me i can send u a copy of mine,mine has a disclaimer at the bottom to save my ass when i get people trying to get refunds!!

also could i have a copy of your beuaty one? as im now slowly expanding and wanna make sure im fully covered

Could I get a copy?? I just getting set up with manicures, pedicures and shellac. I've been doing friends and family but now expanding out. Sorry to but in and ask hope you don't mind??? X

hope this is ok as its what ive been using,please be forthcoming in sending me yours

or not mssage me ur email addys and ill send to you

would be nice to maybe have a few in return???

I did say I'd do it tonight. Just sent.

Thanks for that i'll forward you me contact email now xxx

Hi, sorry if I am posting this message in the wrong place, I'm just starting out and struggling with the consultation forms. I found this thread and was wondering if I could sent a copy of your consultation forms please? Sorry for butting in! :)

Is it possible to be sent the nail and beauty one please... Thank you :) xxx

Latest posts

Back