Consultations/record cards pamper evenings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorrainelola

Reaction score
Hi
I'm doing a pamper evening tonight for a local cancer charity. Its the first pamper evening for me. I've got consultation sheets and record cards. Do I really have to fill out both as I don't think many would come back. Perhaps I'm wrong and I'll get lots of business from it but its over the other side of town so I'm not holding my breath.

Lorraine

Personally I would just get everyone to fill in a consultation to make sure they not contra indicated and to cover yourself. On your consultation sheet do you note have a note of there address and details to save you filing in a record card? At least if you have their details you can contact them with any special offers/promotions that may get them coming back to you even if in later future good luck

Personally I would just get everyone to fill in a consultation to make sure they not contra indicated and to cover yourself. On your consultation sheet do you note have a note of there address and details to save you filing in a record card? At least if you have their details you can contact them with any special offers/promotions that may get them coming back to you even if in later future good luck

Yes, on the consultation form its very detailed with address etc. So I could even just pop on there the treatment they have and then do a record card at home if need be.

Thank you for your response.
Lorraine x

Hi Lorraine how did the pamper evening go? X

Latest posts

Back