Contour D'or - who is doing it already?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHELSEAHARVEY

Reaction score
I know training has rolled out on this & I do mine in a few days

Have to admit to being very excited about it. I do shrinking violet have been for over a year & get very good results, repeat customers coming back

I was the 1st in my area to do this & as far as I'm aware the first with this new product - like being ahead of the game

Just wondered if anyone had done the training yet, obviously you would have had the product on you. I get good losses with the wraps just intrigued to hear reviews on this new product

I've not done mine yet but due to in a couple of weeks and can't wait. Are you a member of the SV facebook group as they have had a lot of reviews about it on there - it's a great group but you need to be added :)

No I'm not will get TO to add me. Be nice to see what results people are having

I have to say when I first read about this I signed up for the email to find out about it. Now I have I can safely say I won't be doing it. Good luck to anyone who does as Im sure it will sell well as a new product/service. I havent tried Shrinking Violet either so cannot comment on that.

2 things that im unsure of though. The client would have to come back the next day to be measured and I can't really see how it would achieve anything that using 2 different shades and contouring wouldn't do. I've been doing this on clients for years!

I have my training on 10th December and can not wait :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm training Tuesday so shall see how it goes x

My training sun has now been cancelled & I have to wait until 11th Dec

I'm training on the 10th too - looking forward to it! And got my Xmas party on the 13th so looking forward to being tanned and shrunk ;)

I'm going to be training too, I'm very excited! I will be doing the conversion course

Just for your information, the client doesn't come back the next day - not sure where you get this information from.

I have to say when I first read about this I signed up for the email to find out about it. Now I have I can safely say I won't be doing it. Good luck to anyone who does as Im sure it will sell well as a new product/service. I havent tried Shrinking Violet either so cannot comment on that.

2 things that im unsure of though. The client would have to come back the next day to be measured and I can't really see how it would achieve anything that using 2 different shades and contouring wouldn't do. I've been doing this on clients for years!

I got it from the company.....

Is the client measured ?
This is up to the therapist (clothing tends to be the best indicator) however, if measuring, the client will not have their skin marked and will be measured using the floor to point method. They will not be measured straight from treatment so as to not disturb the tan, but can be measured after 8 hours as CD takes longer to work. As with SV, a client should NOT attempt to measure themselves and if cannot get back to the therapist, use clothing as an indicator

no where in that article does it say the client has to go back for measurements the following day, if a client wants to be measured then yes they have option but advised to go on how clothes feel, or did I read wrong!?!

How does this work??

Latest posts

Back