Contracts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hairlady

Reaction score
Hi all I'm after some advice I have recently just took on a beautician she will be renting the room from me so self employed... was curious to know of any cheap ways to get a legally binding contract drawn up between us... I'm based in Radcliffe Manchester so after a solicitors that don't charge the earth for doing it... was just gonna write up something myself but then it won't be worth the piece of paper it's written on if anything goes wrong...has anyone been in this position before? She isn't starting until mid September so I've got plenty of time to sort it out really just after people's opinions xxx

Hi all I'm after some advice I have recently just took on a beautician she will be renting the room from me so self employed... was curious to know of any cheap ways to get a legally binding contract drawn up between us... I'm based in Radcliffe Manchester so after a solicitors that don't charge the earth for doing it... was just gonna write up something myself but then it won't be worth the piece of paper it's written on if anything goes wrong...has anyone been in this position before? She isn't starting until mid September so I've got plenty of time to sort it out really just after people's opinions xxx
In the past Ive used a pre written one I found on line and filled it I with my details and their details. I can't remever the website it was Made by solicitors. Hope this helps, Google it and see what you can find. x

Is it still legally binding tho? Xx

What do you want it to say? I sublet rooms and lay out their rental agreement, payment terms, what's included etc and that I request 3 months notice if they want to leave. If they don't give me 3 months notice (which has only happened once) I'm not going to pursue them.

I'm sure there are things I should say but I do it all verbally and shake hands with them - not exactly legally binding lol

Vic x

I would like to put something in writing but I'm really struggling X

Can you afford a nhf membership for a year? It's over £100 but not quite £200 I think, they have brilliant contracts on there, I was lucky 3 years ago I downloaded it to my pc for free by accident but after that they locked it down, it's read only on my pc so I can't share it unfortunately, the contract itself is really good tho

Bit too much ;( I can't find anything anywhere ;(

Latest posts

Back