Contructive Critisism Wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
caz3 said:
So he put a tip on top of a blended tip? Have I got this right?

Thanks for this
Caz xxx

Yep I too have done this on nail biters and clients with very small nail beds it helps to create the illusion of long nail beds :cool:

~bec~ said:
Hi there Jen, yes it seems the common denominator here is that they are a little on the wide side, wich i am THANKFUL for you guys pointing it out. The lady whos fingers these are is Jen too!!!!!

Bec - I was not being picky, you havent taken offence have you? I think they look great and I wish I could do my enhancements as good. (((Hugz)))

I have a client with really tiny nail beds and some times its really hard to get the nails to stay on for longer then 10 days, would doing this help?

lell said:
Yep I too have done this on nail biters and clients with very small nail beds it helps to create the illusion of long nail beds :cool:

Hi vicky the problem with nail biters and tips in general is they are very hard to adhere to what bit of nail bed they have lol
I would either sculpt a longer nail bed and then add a white free-edge or pre-tailor a clear tip saddle out so it fits apply to nail bed blend, then apply french tip to create a new smile line.
Hths

NO WAY HONEY, not at all, i promise, promise. No way!! Hope my reply to you earlier didnt seem harsh!!!:hug: :Love: :hug: :Love:

JCS said:
Bec - I was not being picky, you havent taken offence have you? I think they look great and I wish I could do my enhancements as good. (((Hugz)))

You would have died laughing if you saw the (can hardly bare to say enhancements!) enhancements I did on my youngest daughters nails. She is a terrible nail biter and her beds are minute. She wanted long tips and they looked rediculous, but she loved them (she was only 14 at the time mind!). She tapped tapped tapped them on the table and I was grateful when she had managed to break them all. Luckily for me she wont have any done any more ( she cant stand sitting for 3 hours) - its a crying shame .... NOT!!! Talk about in a the deep end, Sarah with tiny beds and bit down to the quick and Gemma with overly moist, fan, skijump nails to practice on. Oh humm...

But yours are great, and I am thinking of one of them stamping kits.. the nail art is beaut :)

Well the feeling im getting is they pass!!!! Im happy to hear all the positive feedback........and great advice to put into practice next time round, so thank you thank you very much gifted and talented nail techs!!!!! I must be going to bed now, its 1 in the morining!!! Crikes!!! This site is sooo addictive!!!!! xxoo:)

Love em babe, but I do agree to taper them inwards a bit, but i do know how hard this is especially on fan shaped nails, but you did a great job.

I have the stamping kit, its konad isnt it, recognised the squiggly nail art.

http://www.absolutenailshop.com/index.php/cPath/86?osCsid=2c67749334b8103b24a84d98fd613885

This is where I bought mine if any of you geeks out there are interested. Polish is expensive and in such tiny bottles cos its special thivker polish but its something different, works well though.

Latest posts

Back