Conversion, Revlon to L’Oreal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethany369

Reaction score
Heya :)

So I use Revlon colours and my client is moving away and will be going to a loreal salon.
Can anybody who uses loreal recomened the closest shade to Revlon 8.32

Thank you

B xx

Heya :)

So I use Revlon colours and my client is moving away and will be going to a loreal salon.
Can anybody who uses loreal recomened the closest shade to Revlon 8.32

Thank you

B xx
It looks very similar to Majirel 8.31 but usually I would say it's up to the new salon to colour match and formulate. Imagine if your client goes to the loreal salon, they put 8.31 or whatever you chose, and they're both expecting it to be exactly the same as she's always had, and then it's not...... You are going to be held responsible! I personally would write down what she had and leave it at that. Especially if you don't know anything about loreal shades. They should know L'Oréal well enough to be able to formulate for the client to match the colour, better than us who don't use L'Oréal. If I'm honest, I never use formulas from a previous salon. I did it once years ago and the client was adamant that wasn't the right colour, but that's what her previous salon had written on a record card. Lesson learnt. I hope this is helpful.

Thank you Ronray :)

Latest posts

Back