Cool pearl blond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauragduffy

Reaction score
I know ash will remove yellow. But what color is actually pearl (does anyone know the number for pearl, I have seen 88 been called pearl but what does 8 mean)? Is pearl violet or blue? If its violet it will remove orange right and not yellow?

violet removes yellow. Blue removes orange.

Any .8 i've seen is blue.

Thanks.
How come ash(green) removes yellow when it isnt the opposite color in the color circle?

Can you mix violet and blue if a hair is both yellow and orange?

Thanks.
How come ash(green) removes yellow when it isnt the opposite color in the color circle?

I can't say as I've never used green ash too kill yellow tones.

I can't say as I've never used green ash too kill yellow tones.
Aha okay:) Thats the only one I have used:Scared: And have worked great!
Do you know what number is called violet? Is it a 6 if I remember correctly?

Aha okay:) Thats the only one I have used:Scared: And have worked great!
Do you know what number is called violet? Is it a 4 if I remember correctly?

Going off your profile u use wella? I don't use much wella but im sure it's either /6 or /66

i think /4 is red

Sorry ladies I realised my fault there and edited the post, in case you see its the right digit now:D:biggrin:

Oh good. I'm always unsure with wella, only use it in college, i'm a L'oreal girl personally.

I'm not a Wella expert, I know bits. I use L'Oreal more than anything normally. And having a colour chart to look at does help lol and good (and bad!) experience with certain colours also helps! ;)

I'm not a Wella expert, I know bits. I use L'Oreal more than anything normally. And having a colour chart to look at does help lol and good (and bad!) experience with certain colours also helps! ;)
Yeah I must start studying the Wella one more closely!
I must say your picture is gorgeous!!!

Yeah I must start studying the Wella one more closely!
I must say your picture is gorgeous!!!

Marilyn Monroe would have rocked red hair :green:

Latest posts

Back