Coppers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah1989$

Reaction score
Ok I will try & put the correct wording here but please don't be nasty if slight mistakes

My client is a base 7 ( richesse ) natural colour a strawberry blonde/ ginger/copper/redhead , which every word you perfer to use base 6/7
To get to this last time we cleansed/bleach bathed/stripped the hair from a 5 shade...

Sooo next appointment we are looking at achieving ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411021693.509050.jpg

Iv been trying out the copper shades in Majirel 7.4 7.44
But my colour house is richesse & koleston wella

Just feel I could achieve a better result but looking for ideas .... I know 8.34 wella & copper mix tone but not tried this as would use 8.34 if working with a pre pig before a dark copper shade was applied ....

Would be very greatful of some ideas to achieve that vibrate deep copper with out being orange glow

Thank you

7.7 in Schwartzkopf is lovely this is 6.7 on my friends wedding day ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1411027713.177075.jpg

Ok I will try & put the correct wording here but please don't be nasty if slight mistakes

My client is a base 7 ( richesse ) natural colour a strawberry blonde/ ginger/copper/redhead , which every word you perfer to use base 6/7
To get to this last time we cleansed/bleach bathed/stripped the hair from a 5 shade...

Sooo next appointment we are looking at achieving View attachment 75152

Iv been trying out the copper shades in Majirel 7.4 7.44
But my colour house is richesse & koleston wella

Just feel I could achieve a better result but looking for ideas .... I know 8.34 wella & copper mix tone but not tried this as would use 8.34 if working with a pre pig before a dark copper shade was applied ....

Would be very greatful of some ideas to achieve that vibrate deep copper with out being orange glow

Thank you

I know how you feel sometimes they throw off to much red, to much orange, the colour in that pic is beautiful.

I think 7/34 would be perfect for that

Thank you

Yes I started with 6.40 in richese ... Was so red!!

Then started using majirel 7.44 or 7.4

Nothing seems to match the picture
Either reds -- to light -- to orange

Thank you for your time people will have a look into your suggestion 👍 xx

What about wella kp 7/37 with a touch of 7/4?

I believe the red in that pic was achieved with something like 7/43 and 7/89.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back