Copy of latest Pro Nails mag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axiom

Reaction score
Has anyone got a spare copy of the latest issue of Professional Nails magazine they'd be willing to flog me? I'm happy to pay for it! :D

Axiom said:
Has anyone got a spare copy of the latest issue of Professional Nails magazine they'd be willing to flog me? I'm happy to pay for it! :D

You are on page 25 hun.:D I'll post it Monday. pm me your address x

Thanks Judy, you're a star (and there I was trying to be all elusive about why I wanted a copy, lol! :D )

P.S. Banana is on it's way... :wink2:

1999judy said:
You are on page 25 hun.:D I'll post it Monday. pm me your address x
Ooh I was getting all excited thinking we'd get to see a pic of Andy, but there aren't any! Great advice you gave hun. There's no chance of hiding your bushel on this site :o

If you double click it will enlarge the text x

I'll clear some pics to post the other page for you.

Sassy Hassy said:
Ooh I was getting all excited thinking we'd get to see a pic of Andy, but there aren't any! Great advice you gave hun. There's no chance of hiding your bushel on this site :o

Lol, cheers Sass :D

A couple of my clients were interviewed as well, so I'm dying to see the finished article. Rachael is such a fabulous interviewer, she was so nice to talk to!

Thanks Judy, you're a gem! :hug:

brilliant article and i love the names for the male versions of treatments, would be good for salons to hold men only days.
shame there is no picture (the one of you being spray tanned would have gone down nicely):wink2:

*JOANNE* said:
brilliant article and i love the names for the male versions of treatments, would be good for salons to hold men only days.
shame there is no picture (the one of you being spray tanned would have gone down nicely):wink2:

Lol, as much as I wish I looked that good in a pair of trunks, sadly I can't take the credit for that body - I was the one behind the camera! :D

If anyone has a copy they would like to sell, I'd also love one x

Latest posts

Back