coronation street

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big miss nails

Reaction score
hiya i was watching coronation street earlier.
And maria was doing a manicure on tracey and i noticed there was a uv gel light on the table.
But i thought they only did manicures as they were hairdressers (not nail tech's)
I know its only a soap but i just thought i'd ask if anyone else seen it?:)

may be they are just trying to set the scene. dunno hun x

Ive not watched it yet but will take notice now, i noticed on eastenders last week the woman that has just opened the beauty salon was doing treatments on 3 seperate clients at the same time going from one to the other and was doing a manicure wrong, you would think they would do there research a bit better than they seem to do, all they have to do is come on here and they will get the best advise around :lol:

Ive not watched it yet but will take notice now, i noticed on eastenders last week the woman that has just opened the beauty salon was doing treatments on 3 seperate clients at the same time going from one to the other and was doing a manicure wrong, you would think they would do there research a bit better than they seem to do, all they have to do is come on here and they will get the best advise around :lol:
I agree babe x

Lol, I normally notice these things too. Didn't see Maria but did see Tania on Eastenders doing Jane's nails, I think she had something conveniently in the way so the camera couldn't see too much except some really dodgy filing strokes!!

I would imagine pro hairdressers always have a laugh when they see Maria with a client, she always seems to be brushing the hair for about an hour or awkwardly holding straighteners.

Lol, I normally notice these things too. Didn't see Maria but did see Tania on Eastenders doing Jane's nails, I think she had something conveniently in the way so the camera couldn't see too much except some really dodgy filing strokes!!

I would imagine pro hairdressers always have a laugh when they see Maria with a client, she always seems to be brushing the hair for about an hour or awkwardly holding straighteners.
I also missed corrie but saw Eastenders!!! I didnt get to see much detail as i had me kids running a muck round the living room!!! never mind hey lol

i was watching Hollyoaks dont know the characters name but she was painting Mercedes toes on the work top in he kitchen

but nice set of nails on the Armani advert and ahve a nose at Meryl Streep in Devil wears Prada looks like she is wearing Lighten up over creme puff.

sorry i am such a geek cant help but look

i was watching Hollyoaks dont know the characters name but she was painting Mercedes toes on the work top in he kitchen

but nice set of nails on the Armani advert and ahve a nose at Meryl Streep in Devil wears Prada looks like she is wearing Lighten up over creme puff.

i seen that its mercedes sister....ooohhh i carn't remember her name

I am a total geek too:) , last night my mate emailed me this really rude pic which looked like a burger then it said click once & it was actually a womans bot with lettace & tomato in it!!!!:eek: :eek: & the 1st thing I said to Jim was ooh look at her nails:smack: hahahaha - i do it all the time lol xxxxx

Arh but did he look at her nails lol:hug:

aww well thats just men for ya, bet it was funny though :hug:

Latest posts

Back