Corrected a client's hair and still not happy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rozza

Reaction score
Hi,
Basically i highlighted a clients hair and she loved it. She had natural hair all over base colour 7.0 everything was fine. She booked in with me again to have her regrowth done full head she wanted the foils all the way through so i did this. She was happy with the colour and paid. When i went home 4 days later she said the colour must have not taken as my roots r still showing ? I said sorry your not happy and offerd to rectify it and have a look. I booked her in and webt there a week later the foils i did previous were not much regroth, i explained i cant go to close to the root at it will cause seepage so i offerd her a t section for free to lighten her roots more but only did the roots. As hairdressers we all know when highlighting u still have your natural regrowth showing as its weaved she messgae me again and said there still root showing after i went over it again. Also as we were talking she said cant u just put it all over my root it will be quicker i explained this would be to harsh and would npt match as you have been having it foild shes still not happy can anyone help.

Any pictures of the finished result?

Sounds like she wants complete coverage so why not scalp bleach and tone?

Yeah ill try and upload them in new to this so will try my best lol thanks for replying. She said she didnt want to be to blonde so i advised her to have lowlights inbetween.x

Yeah ill try and upload them in new to this so will try my best lol thanks for replying. She said she didnt want to be to blonde so i advised her to have lowlights inbetween.x

Attachments

• 20170211_144349.jpg
    20170211_144349.jpg
    784.9 KB · Views: 166
Beaut , I dnt think she knows what she wants to be honest I would refuse to do anything else to it you have done it twice xxx

Yeah I agree, she can't decide what she wants, so I wouldn't do any other services :/

Aww thank you thats what i thought. Im not now i knew there was nothing wrong with it when i seen it the second time i think she thought with foils its full coverage with no regrowth never mind it does knock you a bit but tryed my best to explain and basically gave her a free service but i do like to keep my clients happy :) thats what i would suggest her to have next time if shes still not happy with my services im assuming she will go somewhere else. I love this salongeek its great for advise :) thanks for the replys x

Hi,
Basically i highlighted a clients hair and she loved it. She had natural hair all over base colour 7.0 everything was fine. She booked in with me again to have her regrowth done full head she wanted the foils all the way through so i did this. She was happy with the colour and paid. When i went home 4 days later she said the colour must have not taken as my roots r still showing ? I said sorry your not happy and offerd to rectify it and have a look. I booked her in and webt there a week later the foils i did previous were not much regroth, i explained i cant go to close to the root at it will cause seepage so i offerd her a t section for free to lighten her roots more but only did the roots. As hairdressers we all know when highlighting u still have your natural regrowth showing as its weaved she messgae me again and said there still root showing after i went over it again. Also as we were talking she said cant u just put it all over my root it will be quicker i explained this would be to harsh and would npt match as you have been having it foild shes still not happy can anyone help.

I had a si clip , she's natural red very light round her hair line , I pack so many foils in , I always expect I'm still ginger , I can't stop this , good thing for me is iv done her literally for ever do some times I take it with a pinch of salt,

Sometimes clients are never happy! Such a pain isn't it. But you've done the right thing :) and you can't say you didn't try with her!

Latest posts

Back