Cost per service - Vinylux and Brisa Lite

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C the Results

Reaction score
Does anyone have the cost per service info for Vinylux and Brisa lite smoothing? if so can you please pm me with it? I have called S2 and they don't have it and don't know when they will be getting it, if not does anyone know how many services you get per bottle and i will happily work it out myself, I want to fill in Lynne's spreadsheet that is on the biz forum so really need this info!
Thanks xx

The brand new updated info for Vinylux is is that you will get an absolute MINIMUM of:
56 services from Vinylux Weekly Top Coat
30 services from Vinylux Colour (2 layers per service)

With this info you can work out your cost per service :)

Does anyone have the cost per service info for Vinylux and Brisa lite smoothing? if so can you please pm me with it? I have called S2 and they don't have it and don't know when they will be getting it, if not does anyone know how many services you get per bottle and i will happily work it out myself, I want to fill in Lynne's spreadsheet that is on the biz forum so really need this info!
Thanks xx

The new CPS brochure is almost signed off - we may have it end of next week but it will help you for sure. x

Latest posts

Back