Cost Pricing - Help needed asap please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geekling

Reaction score
Hi geeks!! Really Hoping someone can help me here!!

Im not sure if iv calculated this wrong of if i just think it seems really cheep.
Im trying to work out my basic manicure at cost price; this includes
File, Polish, Exfoliate, Cuticle Exfoliator, Cuticle Oil, and massage! Iv added 5p for cotton pads etc.

When iv worked it out iv come up with x.xxp per manicure?
Is this right? Thankyou.

And help much apreciated!

Thankyou katy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends how much your products cost altogether & if you know how many treatments the products will do between them! X

It depends how much your products cost altogether & if you know how many treatments the products will do between them! X

I worked out how much the product cost per ml, then how many ml i would use in a manicure? Does this sound right? xx

This sounds exactly right if you are just costing product. There will always be hidden extras like power etc and of course your time!

This sounds exactly right if you are just costing product. There will always be hidden extras like power etc and of course your time!

Ahh ok, thankyou!
I will add the extra bits on but for the mo just costing products etc.

Thankyou again :)

Hi hun,

Please note that this is an open forum and our customers have an access to it as much as we have.

It is not advisable to discuss the costs per treatment because of obvious reasons.

The prices should be removed.

Xxx

You also need to remember to include a portion of your: treatment insurance, buildings insurance, rent, gas, elec, cleaning products costs, sanitiser, petrol (if mobile), and other hidden things that all add up and need to be accounted for.

As said above though this is an open forum and it can be read by anyone, not just professionals.

Last edited:
I have removed the costprice, so hope the thread still makes sense.

You can still put how you calculate the cost price, just don't post the cost if you know what I mean lol!

Thankyou for the help ladies!

I never thought about putting the price on! aha, i am seriously seriously dippy sometimes!
Thanx again! :D

Latest posts

Back