Cottage Training Centre

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyloutay

Reaction score
I have searched this in several orders and cannot find anything, have any of you trained with this lady, Kim?
I have been struggling to find an eyelash extension course local to me and this lady will teach me lash tinting and extensions on a 1-1 basis in a day with additional case studies as homework for £250.

I am a nail geek and so new to this side of the industry so would like reassurance from someone who knows!

the website is Cottage Training Centre

Many Thanks
xXx

I did a course with Kim, she is lovely and even a year or so later still there for support if i need her.

I have searched this in several orders and cannot find anything, have any of you trained with this lady, Kim?
I have been struggling to find an eyelash extension course local to me and this lady will teach me lash tinting and extensions on a 1-1 basis in a day with additional case studies as homework for £250.

I am a nail geek and so new to this side of the industry so would like reassurance from someone who knows!

the website is Cottage Training Centre

Many Thanks
xXx

Hi

both Kim and Wendy at Cottage are excellent. You will have fab training - go for it!

I did my sugaring training with Kim on a 1-1 basis and it was great!

Brilliant, thankyou ladies! Do you find sugaring popular? I want to learn waxing next but quite fancy sugaring as it's less common, but is it less common for a reason??

I was told 5 years ago, "you will never do it, it is not cost effective" well I proved them wrong, in my 7th year and expanding next year. I will be teaching one day, I have taken my PTTLS so will be fully insured to teach and will teach a course that will be very very different. Watch this space. I hope you get to try sugaring.:smack:

Brilliant, thankyou ladies! Do you find sugaring popular? I want to learn waxing next but quite fancy sugaring as it's less common, but is it less common for a reason??

I know this is a really old thread, but has anyone done any recent training with Cottage Training Centre, in either Waxing, sugaring or eyelash extensions.

I have no experience in beauty whatsoever, and so would be a complete beginner. I'm already doing a hairdressing course - so can't fit in another evening course at my local college! So was considering some intensive courses to get me going. Obviously only if the training is good enough :)

If so, please could you give me an idea on how you found your training? There aren't very many reviews I can find.

Were they worth the money? Are you fully confident? Are they suitable for beginners, or did you feel you needed more training?

And if you had a choice to go here or to Essex to see the Wax Queen which would you choose (waxing)!?

Last edited:
Kim lawless without a doubt

:)

Even with no waxing qualifications at all? A Kim course will be better than a vtct with assessments?

I know that the course is intensive I just want to make sure I don't run before I can walk!

She does beginner courses to

You might want to consider Andy Rouillard (Axiom Bodyworks) as well :)

That's very much on my list, but their website only shows Male classes. Which I will do eventually. I need to give them a call!
Thank you though :)

That's very much on my list, but their website only shows Male classes. Which I will do eventually. I need to give them a call!

Andy has a female colleague who does the training in female waxing :)

Excellent, I hope they do a beginners course, I will give them another look up.

Excellent, I hope they do a beginners course, I will give them another look up.

I did my female intimate waxing at Andys Axiom studio in Basingstoke. It was BRILLIANT! Kim now trains at the Creative Academy in Ferndown so us 'Ampshire hogs are spoilt for choice when it comes to excellent training :)

I did my female intimate waxing at Andys Axiom studio in Basingstoke. It was BRILLIANT! Kim now trains at the Creative Academy in Ferndown so us 'Ampshire hogs are spoilt for choice when it comes to excellent training :)

Kim Lawless do you mean or the Kim lady from the Cottage?! Confused!!
Their website doesn't appear to be working either, so I can't see what courses they offer.

Last edited:
I'm looking into travel to UK for Sugaring and a spray tan course...I'm hoping I can find something in mid feb...I'm based down in Italy,so I would need really good recommendations,pls advise me..:rolleyes:

I'm looking into travel to UK for Sugaring and a spray tan course...I'm hoping I can find something in mid feb...I'm based down in Italy,so I would need really good recommendations,pls advise me..:rolleyes:

Hi - this is a really old thread with sugaring information on here -

http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/32641-sugaring.html

you might be best off, starting a newer thread to see who's good:

I have heard very good things about the trainer in Leeds from Sukar - still trying to get hold of them at the moment, but have a look through. Let me know how you get on :)

Latest posts

Back