Couch as table

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairehams26

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone use their massage table as a nail table if you do could I have pics please?

I do and it works fine with me sitting on one side facing the client who sits on the other. I'm off for a few days so can't take a photo but clients find it really comfortable to rest their arms on the padded couch.

It works for me because nails are definitely a smaller part of my business and most people who have nails done have a holistic treatment at the same time so it saves having too much furniture in the room.

I do and it works fine with me sitting on one side facing the client who sits on the other. I'm off for a few days so can't take a photo but clients find it really comfortable to rest their arms on the padded couch.

It works for me because nails are definitely a smaller part of my business and most people who have nails done have a holistic treatment at the same time so it saves having too much furniture in the room.

Hi I do mostly nails and my room is tiny I'm not sure the bed will even fit but need to do something.

Latest posts

Back