Could cry - hair extensions problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 300 quid, it should last longer than 4 weeks. If it was fifty quid hair, then I'd say you got your money's worth.
I think your friend needs to handle this. She needs to replace the hair herself, then take it up with foxy. All this Faffing about isn't getting your hair sorted.

What you are describing sounds like a % of the hair was not cuticle correct and it could be a lower % in order to not be apparent straight away. This should not be handled by you, your technician is the one who has fitted, end of, you entered into an agreement with her and she shouldnt expect you to deal with it or use it as a means to escape the loss of money (of which she has made plenty from those prices if its not brazilian) friend or not.

There just basically saying that I've not done aftercare correctly. They said about too much heat application and that if there was a prob I would have noticed sooner so told them how I only wash once a week etc, so now there using that saying while our aftercare suggests that u wash 2/3 times a week to 'coat' the hair to stop it drying out!! U can't win u either style n mess with it and do too much. Or u don't bloody do it enough!!! 😒 my hair isn't dry! Or snapping! It's just matting 😭

Latest posts

Back