Couple days room rental

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I will do that with regards to the email. I will see if I can maybe put a brochure on the ledge under the mirror so when their getting their hair done they have something to read lol. I feel your pain I find working. Two jobs and having two kids exhausting and my partners nightshift which I hate as it means hes not around during the day xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Virtues2011 Feel free to disagree, but hold the sarcasm please.
This may be your humour but you haven't been around long enough for us all to get to know that. Take a look around the site and get to know us, by all means look at the pretty pictures but there is some great information here too especially in the Biz Geek.

OP...that sounds great and I hope you have a look at the great threads started by Lynne Baker on the Biz Forum for ways to promote your business.

OP...that sounds great and I hope you have a look at the great threads started by Lynne Baker on the Biz Forum for ways to promote your business.

I will thanks, please no more lol I won't email anyone it was only an idea I don't want this to go way off topic the email suggestions was only a thought, thank you for all your input if you have any ideas of offers that I can run that cost pennies then am all ears...Thanks girls xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies no harm meant. .. my remarks were neither humourous or sarcastic..... it was purely frustration.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back