Couple of CND questions I could do with answers for?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mingy

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering does the Cnd Foundation course cover mani and pedi. is this a seperate course again???

Also other than contacting them, (tried emailing them twice about course info still no response, ill give it till tomoz then call them, its just i like to have something infront of me to read)
does any one know how often the courses run in Essex, looked on events but there are none listed for essex but on S2 it says they have an academy there.

also Retention+ Liquid and Powder system, is that acrylics????:!:

sorry for so many questions. But im pretty close to booking on The BioSculpture course so just doing a last bit of research:green:

Thanks
Mingy.

Retention + is a Liquid & Powder system not a gel but a 6th day is added to the course if you wish to include gel application.

The courses run pretty much monthly at all CND locations.

Apologies for web answers being slow .. we have advised that ringing is best 08452106060 --- S2 are mown out with the phones at the moment and even with 4 new members of staff the website enquiries are slow to get to.

There is a separate course for Spa manicure and Spa pedicure services which includes massage etc, but of course basic manicuring is included on your CND Foundation Course as you couldn't do nail enhancement without it. HTH

Thanks that helps, i shall give them a ring first thing!!!

One more question please once you have done manicure do you get to go away and practice that or do you have to do it all consecutively and move straight onto the L&P ??

Thanks that helps, i shall give them a ring first thing!!!

One more question please once you have done manicure do you get to go away and practice that or do you have to do it all consecutively and move straight onto the L&P ??

All consecutively.

Hi guys, just wondering does the Cnd Foundation course cover mani and pedi. is this a seperate course again???

Also other than contacting them, (tried emailing them twice about course info still no response, ill give it till tomoz then call them, its just i like to have something infront of me to read)
does any one know how often the courses run in Essex, looked on events but there are none listed for essex but on S2 it says they have an academy there.

also Retention+ Liquid and Powder system, is that acrylics????:!:

sorry for so many questions. But im pretty close to booking on The BioSculpture course so just doing a last bit of research:green:

Thanks
Mingy.

Justine is the educactor for essex and she is in Braintree, she is lovely I did my Shellac day with her! Bio Sculpture educator is Stella and she trains at Chelmsford she is great also and I must say that I found the set up rather more professional with Bio. I have done three courses with Bio and they have been really good. I have only done a half day to be shown how to use Shellac and although Justine was lovely and a really good trainer the set up was a bit hit and miss and the room was quite dinghy.

Thanks guys i have just booked onto the CND foundation 6day course! However i would love and hope to work with Bio in the future and have it amongst the various products i hope to eventually use!

The quality of the trainingis what counts in the end and you have chosen well. Have fun and learn lots!! x

Latest posts

Back