Couple of questions...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemmii56

Reaction score
Hi guys,

just a couple questions my friend currently has blonde highlights natural base 7/8 and i was looking at dying it a dark brown with a bright purple tint - i know majirel do a nice colour. would i need to use a low developer on this to make sure it holds. shes had previous problems with the colour fading real quick.

and to be vain i currently have really red hair and am looking at dip dyeing some of my ends to use some neat crazy colours in, would this work?

Hi guys,

just a couple questions my friend currently has blonde highlights natural base 7/8 and i was looking at dying it a dark brown with a bright purple tint - i know majirel do a nice colour. would i need to use a low developer on this to make sure it holds. shes had previous problems with the colour fading real quick.

and to be vain i currently have really red hair and am looking at dip dyeing some of my ends to use some neat crazy colours in, would this work?

Are you a hairdresser as non of your stats are filled in.
If yes then a low developer for the base tone, no idea with the majirel.
Xoxo

i am yes, but new to colour. i'll try to fill some stats in.

can anyone help with the colours and the dip dye?

So you are wanting to do a 4.99 or a 4.89 with 3% schwarzkopf igora.
Matrix would be 4VV(2v's not a W) or 4rv would also be nice, same developer, .89 and rv are slightly redder but may be better than purple alone.
Again no idea with the majirel at all xoxo

Matrix would be 4VV(2v's not a W) or 4rv would also be nice, same developer, .89 and rv are slightly redder but may be better than purple alone.

thank you, problem is our salon only deals in Majirel. just trying to get my head around it. As for dip dying i'm guessing it'll just be a case of bleaching out and adding the crazy colour... just not sure how it'd look with red hair...

Purple crazy colour?
I would go green myself, I like bright pink and line green together, as well as purple and lime. So red and lime should b nice xoxo

Purple crazy colour?
I would go green myself, I like bright pink and line green together, as well as purple and lime. So red and lime should b nice xoxo

lol sorry no theres two questions the purple is for my friend with highlights and the crazy colours are for my red hair.

Thinking a mixture of colours, blue, lime and maybe another one... not full tips either just want a few randoms :)

Saab ok. And for ur friends purple I really do reccomebd matrix or igora from schwarzkopf. Xoxo

4.26 is violet red in majirel 5.26

Latest posts

Back