COVID-19 returning to work checklist, client signing cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a thought, with the extra steps we will need to put in place (I am a mobile therapist), will people be looking to type up a form to go with their consultation for for the client to sign to say they haven't had symptoms or been around anyone who has? Government guidelines say 4th July we should be allowed to go back to work, who will be wearing a mask, gloves etc and for how long - will you be asking your clients to wear a mask?

I am considering asking clients to use their own towels until we have had a good few weeks of no new cases / deaths to be sure I am not putting myself at risk.

Can you tell me what you are putting in place to remain professional, safe and to keep clients safe as we are not out of the woods yet.

Thanks in advance.

Carly xx

Hi
There’s a few threads going on in the business forum with ideas on things to do when we get back to work so worth checking those out.
You might be best considering doing online consultation forms & a form with terms & conditions for clients to sign along with a symptom checklist. This will save you carrying paper around & potentially cross contamination.
I am mobile too & have ideas of things to do but want to wait for the official guidelines on what we need before I buy anything.
Oh, also disposable towels are a good idea, saves you washing & they’re still pretty comfy! X

Latest posts

Back