CPD points?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roberhi

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone explain what CPD points are?

If your insured with someone like The Gulid or ABT do you have to gain more points before they will insure you the next year?

Thanks

Hi,
I teach in the beauty industry, one part of the requirements for any teacher/ assessor which is actively working in delivering or assessing Nvq/vrq's is that i have to do a minimum of 30 cpd points per year (Continuous profession development hours) ... Ie either can be new courses, updates or developments in qualifications I have already ....
But for just insurance purposes the answer is no you don't have to .... But I think doing regular cpd will keep you up to date with new technology and current
Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Thanks for replying sanilulu,

So does that mean you only need the points if you are assessing/Teaching?
Iv just qualified in semi permanent eyelash extensions and want to make sure i get the correct insurance for me. Just dont want to have to worry about getting these points every year x

Iv just qualified in semi permanent eyelash extensions and want to make sure i get the correct insurance for me. Just dont want to have to worry about getting these points every year x

Hi, No you don't have to worry about the cpd points for insurance purposes...
Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

CPD points will not have any affect on your insurance.

Oh ok great, thanks for clearing that up ladies x

Latest posts

Back