Crazy Angel express tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vikkioxo

Vikki
Reaction score
Has anyone had any bad experience with crazy angel???? I tried the express tan .. 2-4 hours and it washed off after 2 an half hours???

An express tan is only a fast wash off. It still developes over 8 hours. Did you give bottle a really good shake? And first wash off should really only be done with water as this activates accelorators in the tan (so i've been told anyway) xx

I don't like any of the express tans. I was tanned with fake bake yesterday which is now barely visible after one shower and I had vani-t last week with the same results. I wouldn't offer the express to my clients for this reason.

I use LDN skins express tan and love it. It's exactly the same colour as their 8 hour tans

I don't like any of the express tans. I was tanned with fake bake yesterday which is now barely visible after one shower and I had vani-t last week with the same results. I wouldn't offer the express to my clients for this reason.
When you say one shower do you mean after a few hours?

Yes. I left it on for 3.5 hours ( darkest tan) showered it off and it hardly showed. That was yesterday. It's still barely there.

La tan fast tan is good, it worked on me I left it on about 4 hours, washed it off coz I was going quite dark and I panicked (had work the next day!) and it looked like after a shower it all came off so I was a bit disheartened then I woke up in the morning and i was tanned a really nice colour.
Also done my husband with sienna yesterday as I had a sample I wanted to try and that came out really well, he left it on about 5-6 hours and he was a medium colour after washing off

I've got some LA rapid 14% in the fridge. I shall try it.

I've got some LA rapid 14% in the fridge. I shall try it.
I haven't used the 14%, only the fast tan, 8, 10 and 12. The 12 is quite dark so be careful with the 14! Let me know x

Can you mix the solutions, For example a 14% and a 10%, would that make 12% l, equal of each and the same brand obviously..

Yes you can mix them. I have. I'll report back after I've used the 14 rapid. I usually use 12 ( not rapid) but only have 14 so I'll have to chance it.

I haven't mixed the fast tans , just the regular 8 hour ones.

Yes. I left it on for 3.5 hours ( darkest tan) showered it off and it hardly showed. That was yesterday. It's still barely there.
Did you just rinse or have a full shower and wash?

La tan fast tan is good, it worked on me I left it on about 4 hours, washed it off coz I was going quite dark and I panicked (had work the next day!) and it looked like after a shower it all came off so I was a bit disheartened then I woke up in the morning and i was tanned a really nice colour.
Also done my husband with sienna yesterday as I had a sample I wanted to try and that came out really well, he left it on about 5-6 hours and he was a medium colour after washing off
The colour you see includes the guide colour which washes off. The tan will develop later

I had a bath.

No i dont think i will be either ! I was disappointed in it

Ye
An express tan is only a fast wash off. It still developes over 8 hours. Did you give bottle a really good shake? And first wash off should really only be done with water as this activates accelorators in the tan (so i've been told anyway) xx

Yes luv i did. I took it off after 2 and half because i didnt want tp leave it on for thr 4 hours incase i went to dark! However i used my sister as a guinea pig she left it on for 4 hours and was a luvly colour.. how ever as you said she did go abit darker over night after washing it off. Maybe it should be left max on for 3 hours .

St tropez express is great.
I can't bear sleeping in the stuff, so have it on a 'house work day'.....then shower off before dinner! :cool:

St tropez express is great.
I can't bear sleeping in the stuff, so have it on a 'house work day'.....then shower off before dinner! :cool:
I either spray at 6:30am, get the kids out then shower or just sleep in it. Sleeping is easier but I often find I'm just too knackered to do it before bed!

Latest posts

Back