Crazy Angel fast tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnamich

Reaction score
I have tried to use the crazy angel fast tan a few times now and it is the worst!!! Only get a bit colour if left on over night and it only ends up at about an 8%. My clients love crazy angel so are very disappointed as they wanted a fast tan in this range. Soooo has any of you used their 16% as a fast tan, if so how did it turn out??? xx

That's strange, I use CA fast tan occasionally on my daughter and she has always gone darker than she goes normally with the 9%. She's very fair naturally though, so that might be why. I haven't tried it on any clients though.

That's strange, I use CA fast tan occasionally on my daughter and she has always gone darker than she goes normally with the 9%. She's very fair naturally though, so that might be why. I haven't tried it on any clients though.
I give up with it. I'm going to use a different fast tan, its the worst one i've tried. I sprayed my boyfriends legs in it the other day as he has really fair skin. He left it on 4 hours then rinsed and his legs didn't change colour at all. Maybe i got a dodgy bottle. I think i'll just tell my clients to use the Suntana fast tan instead xx

Get a sample pack of Moroccan rapid tan their original range contains 4 sample bottles (I think they are 100ml each) you get an 8%,10%,12% & 14% it's green based which means no "orange oompa-loompa-ness!" They also do a range called Moroccan nights which is violet -based & for darker/olive skin tones. I've used a few brands over the years & this by far is a really superior range that gives really great colour & good fade off too! I hope this helps!

.......sweet squared stock MT X

Get a sample pack of Moroccan rapid tan their original range contains 4 sample bottles (I think they are 100ml each) you get an 8%,10%,12% & 14% it's green based which means no "orange oompa-loompa-ness!" They also do a range called Moroccan nights which is violet -based & for darker/olive skin tones. I've used a few brands over the years & this by far is a really superior range that gives really great colour & good fade off too! I hope this helps!
Thanks @fluffy26 but i already stock a few ranges of tan that i am happy with and don't want to stock a full new range. It was just a few of my clients who love the crazy angel range were wanting the crazy angel fast tan so i bought a bottle and it doesnt even work. Could just be a problem with that 1 bottle but i dont want to spend money on another bottle incase its just the same. My clients will just have to use the other rapid tan i have instead.xx

Ah ok, sorry didn't realise!
I would just say your not stocking it anymore & that's that!! If you as the pro aren't happy with it, how can the clients love it?!

Ah ok, sorry didn't realise!
I would just say your not stocking it anymore & that's that!! If you as the pro aren't happy with it, how can the clients love it?!
This is very true. I might just ditch the crazy angel range all together as i only have a handful of clients that use it and i'm pretty sure they'll like one of the other tans i use once they've tried. Thanks for your help :) xx

Absolutely, & if you work it out probably what you spend just getting that particular brand in for those handful of clients, it probably isn't that profitable.
I would perhaps say, you've decided to change to just the one brand now (as the reviews & colours are so amazing!) and therefore are offering a 10% discount on their first tan with your new product & maybe something like another 10% if they recommend a friend!? ......."ease those stuck in their way" clients in gently! [emoji6][emoji38]

Absolutely, & if you work it out probably what you spend just getting that particular brand in for those handful of clients, it probably isn't that profitable.
I would perhaps say, you've decided to change to just the one brand now (as the reviews & colours are so amazing!) and therefore are offering a 10% discount on their first tan with your new product & maybe something like another 10% if they recommend a friend!? ......."ease those stuck in their way" clients in gently! [emoji6][emoji38]
This is a very good idea, everyone loves a discount ;):) xx

I bought both theses sample packs too. The original range applied really well and gave a nice colour but the Moroccan Nights looked awful on application, and I mean REALLY awful! But looked fab after rinsing the guide colour off and for the duration of the tan! I tried altering my gun after the first attempt but it didn't make much difference, so although I think the overall colour is better, I wouldn't risk it on clients as I couldn't send them out the door looking like my daughter and I looked before rinse off! I'd be interested to hear if you (or anyone else) has had similar problems? Or if it's just me!

I give up with it. I'm going to use a different fast tan, its the worst one i've tried. I sprayed my boyfriends legs in it the other day as he has really fair skin. He left it on 4 hours then rinsed and his legs didn't change colour at all. Maybe i got a dodgy bottle. I think i'll just tell my clients to use the Suntana fast tan instead xx
Yes, you have to be happy with what your using. I must admit I'm reluctant to try it on clients just in case!

Yes, you have to be happy with what your using. I must admit I'm reluctant to try it on clients just in case!
I dont want to waste money on another bottle incase the same happens again. Ive explained to my clients that have a crazy angel tan why i'm ditching the brand and they all said they are happy to use a different brand, and they trust my judgement. so its all good thankfully xx

What tan are you afraid to use on clients?

Have you thought of trying the LA Tan Fast Tan - we are happy to supply samples...

Have you thought of trying the LA Tan Fast Tan - we are happy to supply samples...
Hi, i already use LA Tan brown range, and love it. i haven't tried the fast tan yet. Do i just order sample on the website? xx

What tan are you afraid to use on clients?

Not afraid, but reluctant to try Crazy Angel's Fast tan, only because there's some trial and error in how long each person needs to leave it on for the best results. I also wouldn't use MT's Nights on clients because as I mentioned above, each time I've used it it's looked awful on application, even though it looks great after rinsing. I couldn't send clients home looking like that, even for a short while!

Hi, i already use LA Tan brown range, and love it. i haven't tried the fast tan yet. Do i just order sample on the website? xx
I use LA fast Tan. My clients wash it off after 2 or 4 hours and then it develops. It’s a lovely colour. Everyone loves it.

Not afraid, but reluctant to try Crazy Angel's Fast tan, only because there's some trial and error in how long each person needs to leave it on for the best results. I also wouldn't use MT's Nights on clients because as I mentioned above, each time I've used it it's looked awful on application, even though it looks great after rinsing. I couldn't send clients home looking like that, even for a short while!

I have to agree I don't like the bronzer on MT it is way to dark... I don't like nights either as I left it of for 1 hour and it looked like a glow rather than a tan and its 15%. I love MT dusk tho the bronzer again I don't like but the results are amazing.

I do agree every tan comes out different on every one I have clients who love a gold tan and it looks orange on them but they like it and other clients prefer an olive tan, it's all down to what the client wants

Yes you can order the samples through our website using the code SAMPLES

Latest posts

Back