Crazy Angel fast tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes you can order the samples through our website using the code SAMPLES
Thank you. I'll order some. I actually dont know why i haven't tried it yet xx

The Fast Tan is a Cocktail 14% (that's a mix of Brown and Gold) with a fast developer added. After washing off, the tan will continue to slightly develop for a further 24 hours.
Leave on for 2 - 4 hours (your clients might have to experiment a bit with timings to get their desired colour as like all spray tan solution it develops to the clients skin tone). Manufacturing guidelines are that it should not be left on for more than 5 hours (as it might overdevelop and patch) however we know many people who leave on overnight!

Happy Spraying

The Fast Tan is a Cocktail 14% (that's a mix of Brown and Gold) with a fast developer added. After washing off, the tan will continue to slightly develop for a further 24 hours.
Leave on for 2 - 4 hours (your clients might have to experiment a bit with timings to get their desired colour as like all spray tan solution it develops to the clients skin tone). Manufacturing guidelines are that it should not be left on for more than 5 hours (as it might overdevelop and patch) however we know many people who leave on overnight!

Happy Spraying
Brilliant advice as always. Thanks. You should bring out a fast tan in the brown range everyone would go wild for it xx

Thanks for the feedback.....we will bear it in mind.
Hope you like the product, please let us know how you get on.

Brilliant thanks @Spray tan jane what is the colour like? Xx
It’s more of a golden colour, reminds me of a healthy Californian Tan !! I washed mine off after 2 hours as I was in a rush and it was lovely.

It’s more of a golden colour, reminds me of a healthy Californian Tan !! I washed mine off after 2 hours as I was in a rush and it was lovely.
I've ordered some samples. Cant wait to try it xx

Latest posts

Back