Crazy Angel spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chick1

Reaction score
Hey

Just need bit of advice/opinion...I've just completed Crazy Angel spray tan course and was wondering what's the best compressor and gun to get....The Elite one or petite compressor? I'm mobile too

Thank you
MT :) x

I use Crazy Angel, but to be honest, I got an HVLP 5008 for £145 that's been fantastic and you can use any solution for it.

I did lots of research when I bought it which generally suggested I'd be better off staying away from the proprietary machines as you pay a lot more for them and they're generally not as good as the 5008 (or ts50 I think it's called now).

That's my personal opinion, but then you might get better support if anything goes wrong and you buy a proprietary machine.

Thank you Furiousfrog....had a look at the reviews for this machine and they where brilliant so decided to get the TS50...thank you for pointing me in the right direction :)

MT

Thank you Furiousfrog....had a look at the reviews for this machine and they where brilliant so decided to get the TS50...thank you for pointing me in the right direction :)

MT

Ooh im considering the crazy angel mobile machine, was that the one you got? how are you getting on with it?? do you use the solution too?i bought one off ebay a few years back and gave up in the end as it wasnt fine enough and therefor missed large patches.

Ooh im considering the crazy angel mobile machine, was that the one you got? how are you getting on with it?? do you use the solution too?i bought one off ebay a few years back and gave up in the end as it wasnt fine enough and therefor missed large patches.

Hey Miss Sylk, Yea getting on great with it, it's very good machine. Just needed to play about with it to get the right setting for me. I'm using Crazy Angel and thinking on getting Nouvatan for the higher percentages...for clients who want darker tans :)

Hi

Both of the machines that you are talking about are both fab for mobile very light and easy to carry around!

For mobile therapists how about making your life even easier by having one of our inflatable spray tan tents!! They inflate and deflate within 30 seconds and you can put them in your washing machine!!!

Good Luck

Leela Jackson
Sunless Solutions sales manager

Hi

Both of the machines that you are talking about are both fab for mobile very light and easy to carry around!

For mobile therapists how about making your life even easier by having one of our inflatable spray tan tents!! They inflate and deflate within 30 seconds and you can put them in your washing machine!!!

Good Luck

Leela Jackson
Sunless Solutions sales manager

Oooooo an inflatable spray tent. I'm just looking at doing my training. Where could I get one of these? X

furious frog where did you get the machine? are your tans popular? what solution do you use? im not hearing good things about crazy angel but i gota get a spray tan kit in by November and im all confused which one! :s

Hey

Just need bit of advice/opinion...I've just completed Crazy Angel spray tan course and was wondering what's the best compressor and gun to get....The Elite one or petite compressor? I'm mobile too

Thank you
MT :) x

Hi
I've been looking at this machine. It's a TS20 I believe. I have been told that you can get around 3-4 tans one after the other out of the machine but then heard on another website that you can get around 10 out if this machine. I have found a website which gives you the TS50 Machine and a tent for not a lot more money than the crazy angel Small machine kit

I am mobile and only do tans in Eve's and weekends, but for not a lot more I may use this website and go for the TS50 ( which u have been told can cope with spray tan parties)

Hey Miss Sylk, Yea getting on great with it, it's very good machine. Just needed to play about with it to get the right setting for me. I'm using Crazy Angel and thinking on getting Nouvatan for the higher percentages...for clients who want darker tans :)
Do you find the crazy Angel washes of the legs?x

I use Crazy Angel, but to be honest, I got an HVLP 5008 for £145 that's been fantastic and you can use any solution for it.

I did lots of research when I bought it which generally suggested I'd be better off staying away from the proprietary machines as you pay a lot more for them and they're generally not as good as the 5008 (or ts50 I think it's called now).

That's my personal opinion, but then you might get better support if anything goes wrong and you buy a proprietary machine.
Do you find the crazy Angel washes of the legs on your clients?

Do you find the crazy Angel washes of the legs on your clients?

Just so you know, the quoted poster has been absent from the site since 2013, so if you still require an answer, then you may prefer to create a new thread,

Latest posts

Back