Crazy angel supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondiekelg

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know the website for Crazy Angel Spray Tanning Products? I've heard that its a nice tan to use and i want to try it out on some of my clients but can't seem to find a website for it anywhere? :irked:

Thanks

Kel xx

Hi i didnt want to read and run but your not the only one, when i was looking into diff solutions i tried looking for them, they have a facebook page with pictures of there stuff but no link to any website or anything and even googled them and couldnt find anywhere that actually sold the solutions! Seems a bit weird to me!
xx

Hi i didnt want to read and run but your not the only one, when i was looking into diff solutions i tried looking for them, they have a facebook page with pictures of there stuff but no link to any website or anything and even googled them and couldnt find anywhere that actually sold the solutions! Seems a bit weird to me!
xx

Hmm i think its a bit strange aswell. I'll have a look on their facebook page and see if i can get any joy from that. If i find anything i'll let you know xx

Hi Here in Ireland I get it from Gainfort suppliers Here is the number they might be able to put you in touch with distributers in the uk .35351375000. Hope its helpful.

Hi Here in Ireland I get it from Gainfort suppliers Here is the number they might be able to put you in touch with distributers in the uk .35351375000. Hope its helpful.

Thank u!!! Will give them a call and see what they say xx

hi alan howards sell it on their website and in the shop x

only place i have found is AKS Hair & Beauty.

www.aksonline.co.uk

i havent got round to ordering it yet but i am just about to as ive heard good things too, i left a msg on facebook page but never got a reply then i found aks

hth

Dont know if it helps capatial hair and beauty sells their products got a free bottle today to try look great

hiya, i love crazy angel products and have just bought the full kit...but i do agree they should have a website. I get mine from georgie salon supplies and adels also do it xx

Evening, I notice you're in Sunderland - if you can get to Newcastle I know Hair North East at Kingston Park sell it. Give Julie there a ring (they're on facebook etc as well). I really like the guys there, they've bespoke ordered loads of different stuff for me so i'm sure if they can help they will

HTH
Tracy
x

iya hun i noticed u live in sunderland. well dennis williams sell it (middlesbrough) xx

Website now active with full list of retailers Crazy Angel - Home come and join the revolution..fastest selling tan in the UK!!!:wink2:

I use crazy angel & in Lincoln its stocked in Pompadours & rendevouz x

Latest posts

Back