Crazy Angel tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I was going to charge..
£10 - 6%
£12.50 - 9%
£15 - 13%
but i was thinking that was to dear?
and yeah thats the same as me £10 is average and i have saw peopel doing £5-8 tans its a joke!
xxx

I've just tried crazy angel for the first time, must say I'm really impressed! I love the colour!! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400700494.314431.jpg

Oh I love it! Thinking of teaching my mum how to spray me so she can do my tans lol!
xx

I'm currently using Crazy Angel Spray Tanning. And so far I've had no problems or complaints. Also, unlike other tans, it has a pleasant smell.
I can see what others mean by "orange shade" Id say its more of a golden shade, whereas some other brands give a bronze shade.
Nothing to worry yourself over. Its still comes out a gorgeous tan! ;)

I'm using crazy angel 9% and have had no complaints. I switched from sienna as I didn't like the new solution with added Q10.

I love the smell of crazy angel, Sienna is more of a natural tan but crazy angel is just as good. And here's what my client said this morning ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1401182678.227935.jpg

Yeah I love it & the smells lovely , so far so good !
Really pleased so far
xxx

Hello i am trained in spray tanning and use a different brand ut havr haf a ceaxy angel tan just wondering how long development time is. Ive had it on 6 and a half hours and want to wash off before i go to bed (loving the guide shade)

Kind Regards, Ellis @ EHB

Hello i am trained in spray tanning and use a different brand ut havr haf a ceaxy angel tan just wondering how long development time is. Ive had it on 6 and a half hours and want to wash off before i go to bed (loving the guide shade)

I'd say 6-8 Hun, I always give 8 to let it fully develop but I think youl be fine by now it's been 7! Lol xx

Thanks chick yeah was washin it off when u written back. Its so great i love it xxx

Hi! I use the smal machine from crazy angel, I trained with the large one which has a different spray to the small one.
Do I spray in up and down movements or circles? Please help!! Iv got 10 spray tans in next week and really need to perfect my tecnique!!! X

I use the smaller machine too and trained with the larger machine but I always used circular movements when using crazy angel for best results, I tried the up and down 'lines' and was always doubting if I had covered everywhere so stuck with the circles! I also use the circular movements with the other brand of tan I now use! Hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back