Crazy Angel tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanitybeauty1

Reaction score
Does anyone recommend this tan? I've used sienna x for a long time but it's not as easy to get hold of now they're direct only. I prefer to get all my beauty stuff in one place (capital) instead of bits here and bits there.

Capital stock crazy angel, sunless solutions and one other one that I can't remember the name of..

What are people's thoughts on CA?

Colour, fade off, development time etc?

Thanks in advance xx

I use crazy Angel tan. Love it. Dries very fast, little or no smell and they have an express tan too. I'm very happy with it.

I love crazy angel. I've tried others and always came back to it. My clients love the colour as its natural and not orangey and the fade of is great x

I love crazy angel. I've tried others and always came back to it. My clients love the colour as its natural and not orangey and the fade of is great x

Just had a browse on their website, do they only go up to 13% ? Do you find that's dark enough for ladies who like to be dark?

Just had a browse on their website, do they only go up to 13% ? Do you find that's dark enough for ladies who like to be dark?

I use booster drops if they like to be very very dark but I find the 13% is dark enough for most. I'm naturally dark haired but freckley skin and the 9% is perfect for me for a natural "just been away" look x

Hi ladies I've just changed my tan to crazy angel and feel a little worried that it's not going to be dark enough.. I bought the 2hr TAN twilight temptress & midnight mistress at PB NORTH as I wanted to try a new product and am slightly regretting it.. I prev used LA tan which I found great and my clients loved except for the smell it's very reasonably priced too.. I have tested the CA and they have seemed happy BUT not 100% convinced they are.. I also used the enhancer drops.. It doesn't look that dark after first application I'm just hoping when they wake up they will be amazed lol x wot are your thoughts?? TIA XXX

I've never had any complaints hun. It does develop darker and looks lovely x

Thanks sorry for late reply x clients were very happy.. Panic over :)

I've just recently tried Crazy Angel for the first time and really like it! It has a really lovely fresh smell which is a nice change from smelling like a biscuit. Also quicker development time compared to Sienna X!

:)

Im not keen on it to be honest! Don't get me wrong its OK for the price you pay I suppose but I dont find it lasts very lomg at all and does tend to go quite patchy when fading. Although saying that when I have used it I have never had complaints and they always return so???

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've not had any problems with patchy fade off. I've tried others and keep coming back to crazy angel.
I bought the self tan for myself at pro beauty and it's fab! So quick.

I've not had any of my clients moan about it all have said how much they love it, I find the 13% is dark enough for my clients xxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back