Crazy colour, colour staining

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natlamb

Reaction score
A client has a blonde ombre, she put purple crazy colour on her hair for a temporary change and is now left with green/turquoise hair. Rusk elimin8 made no impact what so ever and now im a little stumped as the client still wants her blonde ombre..... any ideas?

I'm trying same removal now, help

Sent from my C1905 using SalonGeek mobile app

20vol bleach not touching it!!!!

Hating rembrow right now :-(

I actually haven't considered bleach as it was originally bleached to create the ombre..... bleach on bleach mmmmmm not sure about that was only always told bleach it once only

I'm removing from natural light blonde hair, it had no pre bleach

Years ago I did a blue with a mixtone as a toner by mistake on highlights, went bright electric blue!!! I quickly rinsed and dried, did a 40 volume bleach in 1 minute was all gone but these crazy colours are a bitch!!!!!

they are ok if applied when mixed with conditioner but when people put it directly on the hair, well lets just say..... major problems lol

I HATE crazy colour with a passion! They dig right into the hair and stain the cortex...no amount of lifting will touch it...

Your only solutiion is wait for it to grow out or tint a darker shade over it and start the whole highlighting process from scratch over the course of time :-(

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

yep that's what I thought tbh, suppose I was hoping for a miracle solution that I'd somehow missed but no im just kidding myself. anyway my client might think twice before she starts throwing bottles of purple crazy colour on her head in future :p

The colour I'm trying to remove is on a 13 year old who will get suspended from school if i can't remove it, do you think a blonde on top will do anything ( it's still mint green)

Have you asked them to try clarifying shampoo? Might help a little?

Hey there, it's almost impossible to remove so failing a gentle bleach bath, counteracting the green or mint tone is your best bet.

The colour I'm trying to remove is on a 13 year old who will get suspended from school if i can't remove it, do you think a blonde on top will do anything ( it's still mint green)

If it's long enough, cut it out.

Otherwise try using brown based semi's to cover the stain. A blonde tone will make it look khaki at best.

Using a permanent tint might not cover as the cuticle is probably stained.

Finally, check with your insurer as most won't cover you for tinting under 16's as it's against manufacturers instructions.

Thank god there wasn't crazy colour around when I was a teen! I used to use food colouring and end up with a streaky face when it rained, lol.

Thank god there wasn't crazy colour around when I was a teen! I used to use food colouring and end up with a streaky face when it rained, lol.

Ha! Yep...that brought a smile to my face and memories came flooding (no pun intended) back lol

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

No worries on insurance, I won't sue myself, it my daughter! Lol manage to tone out with a strange combo, of using 7.0 and then with 11.00, don't ask why or how but it's now liveable, all low peroxide so condition is good, but reconstructed anyway

Latest posts

Back