Crazy colours and fudge paintbox

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregsaunders

Reaction score
Hi guys,

i have a few questions about crazy colours and i wonder if anyone can help,

i like to use fudge paintbox, but i am stuggling to get hold of them in Capital warehouse, apparently the only have them in selected stores and my local isnt one of them, i know i can get them online but before i do this i wanted to give crazy colours a go,

i have used them before and i have found them to be excellent but fudge do a colour called a "whiter shade of pale" which is amazing for toning out brassy blondes and getting a really striking white blonde it can also be mixed with other paintbox colours to turn them into pastel shades. does anyone know if they have a similar product in crazy colours, i bought a few and also bought the 'platinum' colour and wondered if this would do the same thing and wanted to see if anyone had tired this before, rather than using up an afternoon experimenting lol:green:

thanks in advance geeks x

Hi guys,

i have a few questions about crazy colours and i wonder if anyone can help,

i like to use fudge paintbox, but i am stuggling to get hold of them in Capital warehouse, apparently the only have them in selected stores and my local isnt one of them, i know i can get them online but before i do this i wanted to give crazy colours a go,

i have used them before and i have found them to be excellent but fudge do a colour called a "whiter shade of pale" which is amazing for toning out brassy blondes and getting a really striking white blonde it can also be mixed with other paintbox colours to turn them into pastel shades. does anyone know if they have a similar product in crazy colours, i bought a few and also bought the 'platinum' colour and wondered if this would do the same thing and wanted to see if anyone had tired this before, rather than using up an afternoon experimenting lol:green:

thanks in advance geeks x

Hello Greg, I have seen them for sale in Aston & Finchers Liverpool branch ,
sorry to say , I haven't seen that white type of shade in the crazy colours or the stargazers colours either , but I do hope you find some soon as I believe it's a fantastic product ,
do they have a helpline number on the back packaging you could ring ?
:) minky

Schwartzkopf do a white in their Igora paint. I have mixed it with all brands to create pastel colours. If you are looking to move away from paintbox, Igora paint and Rusk are the best I have used. I actually prefer them to paintbox :)

Latest posts

Back