Crazy Colours, please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Em25

Reaction score
Hi can anybody advise me on crazy colours I’ve never really been a fan of them as always heard horror stories so I haven’t used them before.
I have a client who has used purple haze CC this has now faded to a bright turquoise, she now wants to change to a different CC, what colours out of the range can be applied straight over a turquoise it’s even all over, just not sure which colour is best to go over it any advice appreciated thanks

Depends what colour she wants. Maybe a light bleach bath to remove some more tone, but again depends what she wants. Rather than crazy colour, another good direct colour is Framesi Bold or the Affinage range.

Depends what colour she wants. Maybe a light bleach bath to remove some more tone, but again depends what she wants. Rather than crazy colour, another good direct colour is Framesi Bold or the Affinage range.
I’ve just started to work at a new salon who use some of the crazy colours so that’s my only option colour wise, she said she would be happy just covering it with a blue or purple again but I’m unsure as to wether just applying either of those colours over the turquoise she has now will work

Either would be fine as long as they are darker and of a similar tone (blues and violets are fine) imho.

Either would be fine as long as they are darker and of a similar tone (blues and violets are fine) imho.
Thanks for your reply!

Does anyone know where you can get framesi bold in the U.K.?

Aston and Fincher sell it. Where are you based and I’ll get you the contact details.

Latest posts

Back