Crazy hair colour natural hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ambz94

Reaction score
Hi guys since I'm allergic to hair dye the only option for me is to use this , I have all my natural hair colour back now, if I wanted rid of crazy hair colour how many washes would it take to get out and would it come out and not stain my natural hair Thankyou

You need to be VERY VERY careful. You are highly sensitised to colour products.

Crazycolour is also contra-indicated to you as you're allergic to other hair colours. The instructions read:
Do not colour your hair if you've ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.

Please do a skin test.

If you decide to go ahead the answer to your question will depend on what your natural hair colour is and what colour you put on.

Some Crazycolours wash out easily and others can stain and go odd colours, such as the purples turning green on their way out.

But PLEASE skin-test before you apply even Crazy colour as you could really hurt yourself.

My natural hair colour is chocolate brown, I want to either use a plum or a burgundy colour , to give it a little touch of colour I would like to use the black crazy colour but I used this before on bleached hair and it washed out purple I don't know if it would have the same effect on my natural hair....

I'm just hoping that it will wash out when in do it cos is have no other way to get it out apart from letting it grown out and it will look awful , what would be the best way to remove a crazy colour from my natural hair , I heard a lot of people say wash hair with clarifying shampoos and conditioners or use vitamin c wash

Thankyoub

Have you thought about buying some clip in extensions for a flash of colour rather than putting more colour on your hair?

Seriously, I know I sound like an old biddy, and you probably think we're being very overcautious with you and nagging you, but you have to be really careful with your history of allergies!

Yes, a good (professional) clarifying shampoo will help to remove any old traces of colour, but as you're dark haired naturally, I'm sure it won't be so much of a problem, it's the lighter hair and staining that cause more of an issue. Not sure of the Vitamin C rinse, but a clarifying shampoo should do the trick.

They should only last 6-8 washes anyway.

SKIN TEST - 48 hours before you use it!! :)

I can assure you I'm am absolutely fine with crazy colours but I will still do a skin test..

I will keep the extensions idea in mind :)

Clip-in hair is a great way to add a pop of colour as Kayapapaya said.

Also, you could try hair chalking. The bright pastel colours show up really well on darker hair and will wash out easily.

Just buy some inexpensive artist chalk, dampen your hair and then rub them in. Cover your clothes with an old towel as the chalk dust is very messy. You can help to fix it in by using some heat on your hair.

Even if you are fine with crazy colours, skin test before each application anyway. I know a lady who has a PPD allergy so severe she cant even use semis like directions or crazy colour. She can only bleach her hair.
The semis wont last long as other people have said. It shouldnt stain your hair to the point of it not coming out unless its very porous, but as its not coloured and if you dont massively over straighten it i dont see why it would be.

Even if you are fine with crazy colours, skin test before each application anyway. I know a lady who has a PPD allergy so severe she cant even use semis like directions or crazy colour. She can only bleach her hair.
The semis wont last long as other people have said. It shouldnt stain your hair to the point of it not coming out unless its very porous, but as its not coloured and if you dont massively over straighten it i dont see why it would be.

Been a while since i was on here... i did not end up doing this but i am really re -considering , my hair is in really good condition .. i'm gonna do couple of strand tests and patch test and go ahead with it
x

Latest posts

Back