Creative academy CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diamondpuppy

Reaction score
Looking to do a manicure course with them but the rep in Kent area absolutely usless she never replies to txt or calls.The centre does not give you the courses dates.The question is: how to be qualified by CND if nobody replies?

Looking to do a manicure course with them but the rep in Kent area absolutely usless she never replies to txt or calls.The centre does not give you the courses dates.The question is: how to be qualified by CND if nobody replies?

Have you tried calling sweet squared? 0845 210 6060 I am sure they will be able to help!

YES,they give the reps phone number,she runs the CND courses in Kent but usless.How busy can she be that she cant find 5 mins check messages and calls.Left messages through her salon.NO NO NO!!!
Can I buy some products not being qualified by them? I only need varnishes, hand cream and cuticle oil etc,not powder and gel. thx

If you are qualified in manicures you can buy direct from S2, you need to be CND qualified for enhancement products.

Mat

Thank you.I have already sent to them an email about buying CND products and have received a response immediately( automatic) which explains everything such as to send them a copy of the salon business card or other certificates etc as a proof.Will see. Thank you xx

Latest posts

Back