Creative Academy London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SerenityNailz

Reaction score
Hiya :)

I was just wondering if there was a shop at the new London CA?

Thanks everyone

x

Im interested in this too x

I don't think there is, as far as I know when a friend rang they said there was no sweet shop

No, there isn't one as yet x

Seeing, capturing, creating & presenting beauty
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

No. Anna has set up education only and it's CND, minx, Tibby Olivier with Nina Sue. Great location and premesis.

No. Anna has set up education only and it's CND, minx, Tibby Olivier with Nina Sue. Great location and premesis.

Are they offering full enhancement training up there though? As when I did my shellac training with Anna she was only a natural nail tech and didnt offer any enhancement training or conversion.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using SalonGeek mobile app

Are they offering full enhancement training up there though? As when I did my shellac training with Anna she was only a natural nail tech and didnt offer any enhancement training or conversion.

Anna lee is now a full systems EA she went to boot camp in SanDiego in May to qualify so now she does enhancements training as well.
Jen x

I think so. I'm doing my CND complete there at the moment and we are doing enhancements with Anna

Latest posts

Back