creative acrylics

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heli

Reaction score
hi all,
i would really like to be able to use some bright acrylics in my collection but i strictly only use creative,does anyone know if there are plans to bring out colours like these? (im thinking bright florecent colours) also is there anyone else who would like to see them from creative,with any luck we could push them into making some,i LOVE bright designs and would be great for summer times
thanks x :green:

Hiya,
Have to agree with you here :) I also love bright coloured acrylics, I use ez-flow at the moment. But would love to see creative add some vivid colours for summer.
So Come on guys get producing :) :) :) :) :) :) PLEASE

What about the Mosaic colours - surely you can mix them to produce just about any colour you want.

You can get every colour you imagine with mosaic and the metros...............
I love them.................
OK maybe not neon ones......but all the other colours of the spectrum are there............
add a bit of glitter and bobs ya uncle...................
I love the mixing just as much as the creating......................

Heli said:
hi all,
i would really like to be able to use some bright acrylics in my collection but i strictly only use creative,does anyone know if there are plans to bring out colours like these? (im thinking bright florecent colours) also is there anyone else who would like to see them from creative,with any luck we could push them into making some,i LOVE bright designs and would be great for summer times
thanks x :green:
I got my floresents and glitters from Young Nails. Have you tried Topaz from Ez flow,the gemstone collection?
Suzanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back