Creative Conversion Clarification

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planet-Nails

Reaction score
Can someone clarify for me please....

If you have already done a foundation course with CND in say L&P and decide to take on another system ie gel what course do you need to do?

I've thought about trying gel, but never had any experience with it at all. I thought (proberly wrongly) that the conversion courses were just for demonstarting how to use CND products to get the best result from them, so would a conversion course suit someone who has no experience with a particular system or is there a different course available?

Thanks

I recently sent off for info on the conversion, as far as i read it on info the conversion is for if you have trained with another make, and you want to convert to creative.

As far as i know they do seperate courses for brisa, and fabric# so i beleive if you did l&p you would have to do the full brisa course not a conversion, as you have no prior knowledge of gel, although you do have a knowledge of nail enhancements.

phone or e-mail them, they are always really helpful, or ask geeg, she will know the best answer to this.

Yes.

A Conversion Class is enough to learn the technique of applying the Brisa Gels if you are already a L/P technician. We demonstrate how to use it and then you do it in the class as well. Plus you are given all the technical product information as well as hands on support.
Thereis also a video in the kit which you can watch to refresh the information given.

It is how I and 250 other Creative ambassadors/educators learned to use it!! :D

Thanks Geeg

Excellent bit of information!!

Thanks again x

Latest posts

Back