Creative - future shows?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janeburrows

Reaction score
I'd like to know if Creative will be at Scottish Beauty this coming May (2005)?
Gmex is a bit far for me and I'd like to see their systems.
Any chance?

i cant say for sure but i went to british beauty this year and they wernt there maybe its just all british products? and yours maybe all scottish products if you get what i mean? the gmex was the best one out of the two at the british beauty we came home with money left! not like us at all

We will definitely be doing a Scottish show - I am thinking the one we will do is the one in Edinburgh - where is the one in May??

Its in Edinburgh on 15th May. I have just had a letter saying that there are only 10 stands left so be quick.

This will be their third show. The first was great, the second was much bigger with lots of new exhibitors and I'm looking forward to the improvements for next year.
There is also nail competitions (just introduced last year).
I also went to the show in September in Glasgowm, however it is mainly hair.#
The Edinburgh show is strictly beauty, comp therapies, and of course nails.

Hope you'll be there! Please keep us up to date, thanks

Hi Jane, I wonderred if you'd mind telling me where the show is going to be held in Edinburgh. I'm new to this and would like to take a look at all the different systems before I spend further money on training - I've just started my Star training at a cost of £295 and have spent around £800 on products (I'm a bit of a compulsive shopper), so my plan is to get my Star certificate, carry on practising for around a year, then take on further training. G-mex is a bit soon for me this year as I really don't have enough info to make a proper decision as to which system/training will suit me best just now.

I'm gutted, I totally forgot about the show on the 15th May next year when I was booking my holiday to Florida :sad:

Hubby's not too happy either as the British Superbikes are at Knockhill while we're away too :(

Hi Terregles!

The show is at Ingliston (where the Royal Highland Show is held each year) It's close to Edinburgh Airport and the Gyle shopping centre.
It's very easy to find - just folow the signs for the airport. If you go pm me and I'll tell you a quick route so you don't have to wait in all the traffic - it's not signed so not many use it.
Where do you live? Are you close enough to go to the show? I really enjoyed it last year

Hi Little Beauty Room!

Can't you change your dates? Sounds like you could go your seperate ways for the weekend. We recently tried to go to Knockhill but it took us hours in the traffic so we turned round and went to Tillycoutry instead!

I was hoping for some confirmation from CND so perhaps once Gmex is over Mrs Geek would let us all know for sure? Many thanks

Hi Jane,

I suppose we could change our dates but we only booked it last Friday. Travel agents will think we are mad!

I'll have a think.

Hi Jane,

Thanks for that. thanks too for the offer of directions but I used to have a company based at Edinburgh Airport so I'm kind of hoping I can remember my way there.....

It might be nice to meet up at the show, though. Hopefully by that time I'll have had at least one or two sets of nails under my belt and might be able to hold an intelligent conversation about them.

hi i have just moved back to glasgow from south england and would love cnd to be at a scottish show. how do you get tickets???

Hi Michelle
If you get any professional beauty magazines they will advertise the show pretty soon.
There will be either a pull-out application form or you can phone up to be put on the list.
Your tickets come in just before the show with a map of who's where and special offers for the day.
I can't wait. It's such a brilliand day out!
Go with a list and do your list first then enjoy the rest otherwise you might not get round everywhere in the day. Unfortunately it's only on for one day.

Mrs Geek
I know that you have been very busy with Gmex lately but us Scots lassies would like to know - are Creative coming to Scotland in May?

janeburrows said:
Its in Edinburgh on 15th May. I have just had a letter saying that there are only 10 stands left so be quick.
that last comment made me laugh Jane - we book way in advance - we will be there! :wink2:

Fantastic news - we (the Scottish polulation) will not disappoint!

Latest posts

Back