creative gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alison27

Reaction score
hi guys ,can anyone tell me the difference between brisa and faze, are they both by creative?
I ve just discovered theres a creative academy 2hrs away from me and wouldy like to do some training with them

Faze was our original gel product by Designer Nails and Brisa is by Creative! We have not updated Faze because we knew that Brisa was going to be launched this year!! Faze had (still has quite a few) fans but Brisa has definitely over taken it and due to the R+D that went into Brisa - it does make it a more superior Gel to use!! Hope this answers your questions!:D

The Faze Gel system is a 2 gel system..............
Faze is a simple one step gel......... offering you Faze2 as the finishing gel....mostly used to seal in Airbrushed art......
Flexible and not bad to use........

Brisa is Liquid and Powder Technology in Gel form..........Retention+ Technology
You use a thin brush on bonder, a builder in clear or pink, a sculpting white gel, a paint on white gel and a finishing Gel..........

You are a bit limited with Faze as sculpting is not as good with this gel as it is with Brisa... well I never managed it as well as I do with the Brisa gel....

So Brisa is the best in my book
HTH

is brisa easy to use i use ibd at the moment but would like to try more gels to see what else is available.The ibd is fairly straight forward to apply.Do you have to sculpt with brisa, have nt been doing nails very long not very good as yet would like to try sculpting one day though.

thanks for replys

Latest posts

Back