Creative Glimmer Powder

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUEM

Reaction score
Could Anyone Let Me Know Results They Have Had With Creatives Glimmer Powders, I Have Just Ordered Some But Never Used It Before

Hi Sue M

I have tried the glitter powder by Creative and find it really easy to work with and its looks great.

Heather X

i can't remember which one is which, glimmer or twlight (one has small hologram bits in it the other has a twinkle!) but i love them! Great as a base for nail art, look fab over a white tip, loads of options...I tend to apply a layer of clear acrylic over so i can buff without removing any of the glitter bits.

I absolutely love this powder and have it on right now with french tips, have had some very good feedback from people too, very easy to use and gives beautiful results, you will love it!

Jxx

Has anyone got any piccies of Glimmer and Twilight on nails that we could see - would love to have a look?

958glimmer-med.jpg

The picture doesn't really show the Glimmer off very well atall but I really had trouble trying to pick up the glitter on my camera! This is the best I could do I'm afraid, it really doesn't do it justice! J x

HI there ,I like to mix the flawless pink with the glimmer powder whole different look. Hopes this helps. Regards jnail

I've put another pic in my gallery which shows the glitter off a bit more! Jx

I bought some Glimmer on Friday after my converstion and I did my zone 1 in this and it doesn't look glimmery enough for me...is there a stronger glittery powder I can use with Retention +.

Fab Freak said:
I bought some Glimmer on Friday after my converstion and I did my zone 1 in this and it doesn't look glimmery enough for me...is there a stronger glittery powder I can use with Retention +.

Hi Louise,

Glimmer is quite subtle......Twilight gives more of a glittery look. HTH. :D

hi louise
as nikki says, twilight has more strength of glimmer.
you can also mix perfect colour clear or perfect colour pink with any glitter you like.
designer nails sell a full range of glitter dusts which,depending on how intense you mix it, will be VERY sparkly!
also, as xmas is close, look in the toy/craft shops for glitter, it is inexpensive & the larger pieces r great for a different effect.
if i can find the time (ha ha) i'm meant to be doing a step by step of some glitter tips for kat from pro nails!
liza x

Latest posts

Back