Creative Marine spa pedi help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hello ladies, just wandering if someone can set me straight, with the marine spa pedi- the cooling masque, once its applied can you then use the heated boots? I thought it was wrong as the masque is cooling and the boots are hot obviously, but i tried it on myself and it was a lovely tingling sensation, so can i use this on my clients too or is it best to leave out the heated booties??
Sam
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah using heated boots would be fine.
What i do is place each foot in plastic foot bags then place on booties :biggrin:

You can no problem but I find as its a cooling treatment most clients prefer the nice cooling tingle they get when their feet are put in a bag and wrapped in a towel.
I market this as a cooling treatment and the earth one as a warming :hug:

Thank you so much!! Think I will leave out the boots and as you suggest market it as a cooling then i can invest in the raw earth range for a warming treatment!!
xxxxx

another way, is to wrap the Marine Masqued feet in towels and then place them in the warm pedicure bowl in the towels, to rinse it off - it feels amazing!!

Marine Masque comes off towels easily but again this gives you are real tingle hot/cold sentsation. ;)

Last edited:
another way, is to wrap the Marine Masqued feet in towels and then place them in the warm pedicure bowl in the towels, to rinse it off - it feels amazing!!

Marine Masque comes off towles easily but again this gives you are real tingle hot/cold sentsation. ;)
What a great tip Sam it would make the removal of the Marine Masque so much easier if it is surrounded by wet towels Im defiantly going to try this with my next pedicure client. :hug:

What a great tip Sam it would make the removal of the Marine Masque so much easier if it is surrounded by wet towels Im defiantly going to try this with my next pedicure client. :hug:

It feels wicked K - you're welcome x

Great idea, wil be trying this out on a client tomorrow- so no need to wrap feet in a plastic wrap first just wrap them in a dry towel Wait 5 mins and then put into the foot spa?

Thanks Mrs Geek
xxx

Great idea, wil be trying this out on a client tomorrow- so no need to wrap feet in a plastic wrap first just wrap them in a dry towel Wait 5 mins and then put into the foot spa?

Thanks Mrs Geek
xxx

I would imagine if you are intending putting the foot into the spa still wrapped in the towel that you wouldn't use the plastic wrap underneath as you need to be able to rub the feet with the wet towel to remove the product. Can't wait to try this out myself now! xx

Thanks Mrs Geek
xxx

I've used the system for about a year, and I've always either wrapped the foot in a hot towel and (after 5 minutes) then set it in the water for removal, or I've wrapped it in a dry towel and set it straight into the water to set and then remove. If I remember right, the instructional video suggests you do the latter.

Thanks Mrs Geek
xxx
Got it in one Sam!

Latest posts

Back