Creative Nail Academy Leeds courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fayep

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm new to this site. Basically I've been doing friends, family and my own acrylic nailnails for the last 2 years as a hobby. Now my youngest will be going to nursery in a yr and would love to do nails as a career. I NEARLY wasted money doing the home learning courses out there but after discovering this site ans reading all the forums, I came to realise if I really want to do this I would have to pay more and do a cms course. I'm happy to pay the money as I see it as a investment. The reason im asking for your advice is u ideally would like to rent a chair or a room in a salon and need to choose a course that will teach me everything to get started. I've borrowed it down to two, either the CND complete or the CND naturally and liquid and powder. The only differance I can see is the complete course teaches gels aswell. Which course would you advise me to do? I havent done gel before and I'm not sure 2 days would be enough. Do you do one or the other? Or do both? Thanks in advance for any advice given x x Faye x

Sorry I'm on my phone and the silly predictive text has altered some words. I'm hoping you can make sense of it x x

Hi Fayep,

Best advice I can give you is to give Sweet Squared a call on Tuesday and go through your queries with them. Their phone number is 0845 210 6060

Many Thanks and Good Luck!
Caroline

Latest posts

Back