Creative Nail Conversion Courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarletkitty

Reaction score
I have been reading other threads about doing a Creative nail conversion course...

I can't seem to find any information about where I can do this - I understand they are based in Leeds but where else can I do it and how do I find out the locations? Can't find a list anywhere!

Can anyone give me an idea of cost too?

I feel really thick, like I can't find anything on the net tonight - I even went on their website but not much info on there really.

Can anyone recommended another company I like at?

You type in nail courses and get so much - I dunno where to start looking!

Thanks!
Kat

Hi

Creative run courses all over the country.

The head office at Leeds can give you any info to start with-by ringing - 0845 210 6060.

The fab thing about the Creative conversion course is that you pay for the course and receive a kit worth the same amount. In effect the training is free!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for replying - I'm not far from Milton Keynes so thats good.

Do you know anything about the validity of Sallys courses?

Kat.

If you want info on the Creative conversion course then you'd be best to ring Sweet Squared...Also might be an idea to ask about The Event...(you get a 2 day educational package...with all the kit...with some of the very best educators...equivilent to a conversion...and a party...and meet many of us...)

Thanks for the reply - sounds good but due to be giving birth 16th October!!

Ha ha

Thanks for that :)

Please just ring Sweet Squared 08452106060. The girls are specifically trained to answer your questions and give you the correct advice on where to go near to you. They will also send you information. Phone call is charged at local rate.

CND and Sally's are a world apart in training as I'm sure you know!

I would go with the CND training and stay away from sally's. I am planning on doing the gel conversion course when I have the money. xx

Latest posts

Back