creative nail design induction??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisajane

Reaction score
Hi I AM THINKIn of bookin the foundation course next week but i wouldnt say Im a beginner... I do them for most my friends, my smile likes are okay.... gettin better, i just need to brush up on application of acrylic. (tis a bit bumpy)

but the foundation is for peeps that have NEVER DONE NAILS. and that ARENT FAMILIAR WITH ANY OTHER TYPES OF PRODUCTS. and i am.....

Would you reccommend I go for the foundation (with all the newbies) or on the induction course (1day course) ??LJ x

Hi
Where are you training hun, as your profile doesn't say. If you're training at college then if you feel confident enough then you should do the conversion course (but only when you've finished). I've done a home learn course, and so am not excepted for the conversion course, and will have to do the foundation.
Hope this helps,
Heather
xx

Hiya

If you haven't had any formal qualification training either - with any company - then I would say you're a beginner too, and you may have picked up lots of bad habits that could need working on.

The foundation course is not just for people who have never done nails - it is for people who have may have gained a qualification not worth the paper it is written on, and want to improve and learn...

.. if you have the time and the money, go and do the foundation course. You may be very shocked and surprised at how serious nails are, and how you should not be working on the public without training.

Yeah lol Im not qualified either! I think ur probs rite both of u, i think i will do the foundation... Besides... If Im better than everyone else Ill feel better ha ha!!

Thanks!! Whoo gonna book it!!

LJ x

While we are on the subj tho can anyone PM me on how much the induction course is?
LJ x

Yeah lol Im not qualified either! I think ur probs rite both of u, i think i will do the foundation... Besides... If Im better than everyone else Ill feel better ha ha!!

Thanks!! Whoo gonna book it!!

LJ x

You will more than likely get a shock!!! Creative have high standards and the wellbeing of the natural nail is not compromised, unlike other places where they'd happily let you massacre the natural nail just to jam a big bulky nail extension onto it.....

... the foundation course is £495

One thing though I will say, at least you haven't wasted your money on a small 1 day/2 day course... they're daylight robbers without masks on!

I know at first I wanted to use the nail tutor online, as I had one bought for me for xmas, but i got my deposit back as i was so unsure. theres so many courses out tthere, and creative do have a high reputation I know that, im really pleased i waited and took the geeks advice!!

LJ x

Latest posts

Back